Drop-In Card - Terms & Conditions
By purchasing a Confederation Park 55+ Activity Centre (hereafter referred to as "Confed 55+") Drop-In Class Card, I acknowledge and agree that I have read the Terms and Conditions included below and agree to be bound by them.
1. Drop-In Class Cards expire one year after the date of purchase.
2. Drop-In Class Cards are only valid for Drop-In Classes as specified at yycseniors.com.
3. Drop-In Class Cards are transferable and can be used by multiple people within the same membership category.
4. Members may use member or non-member cards. Non-members may only use non-member cards.
5. Drop-In Class Cards are the sole responsibility of the bearer. Lost or stolen cards are not replaceable.
6. A Drop-In Class Card must be presented for entry into a Drop-In Class and must be received and validated by an authorized representative.
7. Confed 55+ reserves the right to revoke any Drop-In Class Card and/or privileges associated with the Drop-In Class Card in the event of non-compliance with Confed 55+ rules and regulations, and inappropriate/abusive behaviour. Revoked cards are non-refundable.
1. Use of Drop-In Class Cards is subject to facility and instructor availability. Facility areas may be unavailable due to maintenance, shutdowns (planned and emergency), private rentals, special events, bookings, programs, area/class maximums or changes in facility &/or instructor schedules. These changes may occur with little or no notice. No refunds, credits or extensions will be given as a result of these situations.
2. Drop-In Class Cards do not include access to programs not specifically mentioned as Drop-In Classes on yycseniors.com.
3. Drop-in Class Card holders must abide by Confed 55+ facility guidelines, member rules and regulations.
1. Drop-In Class Cards may only be cancelled by the Executive Director and only in extraordinary circumstances.
2. Cancelled Drop-In Class Cards will be refunded according to the number of Drop-In classes remaining, minus a $20 cancellation fee.
3. Cancellation requests must be made in-person ONLY to the Executive Director and are effective the day of request.
By using Confederation Park 55+ Activity Centre facilities, each Participant freely assumes all risks and hazards associated with the use of the facilities and all recreational activities engaged therein. The Participant agrees that Confederation Park 55+ Activity Centre, its volunteers, agents and employees are not liable in the case of loss, damage, injury or ambulance/health care services resulting from or in connection with such activities and facility use.